Sunday, June 24, 2012

Raised Smart

And sadly, often times they do not.
People tell me that I am mean and all I like to do is make fun of people.  Although I am not denying this, I feel that I should explain why I am the way I am.  First of all, I was raised smart.  I was raised to use my brain, succeed in school, and always do my best.  So, I did.  I self-taught myself not to like stupid people.  People who can't use their brains, can't spell, or can't carry on a coherent conversation have no place in my life.  Well, that last part isn't entirely true.  Many are on my Facebook page, and every time they post, it gives me something new to bitch about to my friends.



I don't really consider my self an elitist, nor do I think I am better than anyone.  I just know how to speak and spell.  I can't help it if society dictates that I am now smarter than you.  Now, don't get me wrong.  I am not perfect.  I make mistakes, but I am smart enough to fix those mistakes and admit when I am wrong.  Sadly, the world that we live in now embraces morons.  Morons used to be the minority, but, like a deadly plague, have consumed all natural resources and have bred like rabbits.








The generation we live in is becoming more dumb every day.  There is no longer enough value placed on people who can function on their own.  We live in scary times, people.  Just think - that person who flips burgers now will be qualified to operate on you in about 10-15 years.  Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment